Description du poste :
- Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades.
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Plan and coordinate movement of code between dev, test and integration environments, and participate in large system implementations.
- Provide day to day production support, including urgent problem resolution.
- Perform data migration activities.
- Train varying levels of end users in Dynamics 365.
Requirement & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a strong academic background.
- Previous experience in relevant technologies/systems (CRM Dynamics, SharePoint and Excel)
- Track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high quality results.
- Experience with Power BI and SQL Server preferred.
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications preferred.
- Fluent English and French.
- Work well under time pressure and dealines
- Work well in a team
- Experience in being assertive, with a high level of integrity and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
- To have the ability to work on own initiative, to resolve issues and proactively avoid problems.
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve independently.
- Remains calm under pressure and time deadlines.
- To have a flexible and willing approach to work.
- Self-motivated, well organized and attention to detail high.
- Flexible, conscientious and hardworking.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-starter, using own initiative but also a strong team player with good people skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, to track and follow up on projects.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, maintain patience in high-pressure situations, and take initiative where appropriate.
- Courteous, flexible, highly organized, competent, reliable & proactive. Ability to use own judgment and deliver to agreed deadlines with meticulous attention to detail.
- Open and honest in communication with all stakeholders – colleagues, management, customers and others.
- Must manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity.
- Ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
À propos de: ABL Aviation
ABL Aviation is a full-service aircraft investment management firm.
Innovative, global and efficient, ABL Aviation is a fast-growing company setting trends across the industry through its creative approach in the aircraft investment model.
A forward-thinking and results-oriented team allows ABL Aviation to be innovative in its approach to the latest and growing trends occurring across the industry.
ABL Aviation currently operates out of four locations across the globe - New York, Dublin, Hong Kong and Dubai; with a fifth location in Morocco opening in Q1 2018.
This allows our team to develop close working relationships with our global network of investors, while being right at the heart of the latest and most up-to-date advancements in the industry.