We are seeking innovative and passionate Functional Consultants or Business Analysts (BAs) who share
our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. The Functional Solution Architects
are part of the Business Consulting team and will be responsible for the scope, architecture, and
requirements gathering sessions for various cloud computing solutions. This role will build strong,
trusted relationships with clients and may act as a trusted business resource lead on engagements.
- Functional Consulting role.• Matches business process and automation requirements to the capabilities of Salesforce.
- Collaborates with (or acts as) the Business Analyst in discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Identifies business process improvements while documenting proposed changes and user stories.
- Documents AS-IS and TO-BE business process flows.
- Collaborates and communicates with the functional stakeholders in various business groups and IT.
- Responsible for standard configuration of the proposed solutions.
- Documents and Supports the solution by utilization of an Agile delivery model.
- Hosts large meetings for Sprint and User Story Demos
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Ability to facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects
- Think critically and analytically
- Possess strong data relationship and technical logic skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer) and experience with enterprise integration, extract, transformation and load (ETL)tools is a plus
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in French & English Fluently.
À propos de: Salesforce
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.EEO - It's the law.Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .Pay Transparency Policy Statement – The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.