Shaping, promotion & delivery of JESA’s Digitalization journey to transform business & operating models as well as mindset and way we work
Defining JESA’s strategy (roadmap, implementation approach) on the three fronts – in coordination with stakeholders
Understanding of Jacobs/ Client’s strategies, and coordinating with their initiatives / people
Drawing concrete and coherent goals, architectures & roadmaps with internal stakeholders (functional owners, IT)
Managing/ Coordinating delivery with stakeholders
Defining partnership strategy and mobilizing partners
Defining priorities and mobilizing resources (human, financial)
Delivering quick wins & short term priorities in 2018/ early 2019
Promoting digital culture/mindset & sparking bottom-up idea generation to implementation
· Engineering degree
· Minimum 8-10 years’ experience.
· Highly desired – project delivery experience (engineering, project management / control, quality), business/ corporate optimization experience
· Digital mindset
· Understanding of JESA processes, data flows,
· Strategic & Business acumen
· Highly appreciated – Coding / data management skills (even if past)
· Strong interest for new technologies
· Curiosity / openness
· Good communication skills;
· Outlooking mindset – ability to convince/ influence
· Positive, motivated, proactive and can-do attitude.
À propos de: Jacobs
With approximately $11 Billion in revenues, Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services, including all aspects of engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting. We serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. Our global network includes approximately 54,000 employees in more than 230 offices in more than 30 countries, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia.