Descriptif du poste :
As a Digital Advisor, you will guide organizations to create an aspirational plan that formalizes their digital vision. Your ability to develop trusted relationships with business leaders, to help them think about their business and customers in the context of digital possibilities, and collaborate on a vision to achieve more. Are you ready to seize an opportunity to work with Microsoft’s most established customers, advising and supporting their executives with the planning and realization of key initiatives focused on the value created with digital technologies? If so, the Digital Advisor position, within Microsoft’s Digital Advisory Services, is a unique career opportunity for you!What does a Digital Advisor do?
- You guide customers as they re-imagine and embark on their end-to-end digital transformation journey.
- You lead the creation of a digital unit that includes the Microsoft and customer team that will make it happen.
- You safeguard real business outcome and customer success
- Close cooperation and partnership of equals with our customers’ executives (CxO level) in both Business and IT departments;
- Neutral assessment of IT investment needs (including the optimization, strategic and holistic planning and orchestration) and a systematic support in deploying the defined key technologies;
- Ideation of new products, business scenarios and working processes based on Microsoft technologies;
- Development of a sustainable solution architecture, strategy and technology consulting along the entire value chain;
- Next to a distinct sales orientation, your key competencies reside in the development of business ideas and cases, as well as performance management.
What’s the opportunity for you?
- Influence and shape the future business landscape
- Create real business value
- Drive innovation and business change
- Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging Digital Solutions, and experience managing technology-enabled business change with a focus on at least one industry sector, ideally Financial Services Industry;
- Recognized innovator with strong storytelling abilities to inspire growth mindset for the teams and the customers, and to influence mind share in the professional and industry networks;
- Executive presence, including ability to hold CxO level discussions, and executive-level, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers;
- Design Thinking, Business Cases, Roadmap creation & other conceptual methodologies are part of your everyday customer work;
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including the coordination of relevant resources;
- Experience in change management (people, processes, technologies) and the coordination of complex change programs;
- Deep understanding of at least two of the following future-oriented technologies: Cloud/SaaS, Artificial Intelligence, IoT and/or Digital Workplace;
- Strong consulting expertise, presentation skills and assertiveness in the cooperation with C-level executives and decision makers;
- Profound market and industry knowledge, including knowledge of the operational processes of market players, competitors, and technologies;
- High degree of flexibility and readiness to travel;
- Fluent verbal and written French and English language skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
À propos de: Microsoft
One Microsoft, One Services Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
For decades, organizations have invested in technology to incrementally innovate and become more profitable. In the Digital Era, organizations use technology to transform how they interact with customers, what they sell, how their employees work and make decisions, and how they optimize their businesses. But digital transformation is not simply about technology, it requires business leaders to re-envision existing business models and embrace a different way of bringing together people, data, and processes to create value for their customers through systems of intelligence. The challenges facing businesses today are familiar: engaging customers, empowering employees, optimizing operations, and transforming products. Digital transformation requires a cultural shift, and Microsoft Digital Advisors get organizations started on their digital journey. They help organizations as they reimagine and transform customer engagements, employee experiences, business models and operations. Digital Advisors bring their expertise, as well as Microsoft resources, experience and innovation, to empower organizations to reach their digital aspirations. Partnering with organizations, Digital Advisors drive a program of change to build the digital business.
Join us as a Digital Advisor and be one who empower billions!