Western Union is changing. Our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for the underserved billions of people and businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that meet the needs of today’s global consumers and businesses. So, if you’re looking for a company on the move, then please apply to join our expanding team.
We’re seeking a Digital Project Manager, based in our Casablanca office. In this role, you will project manage a series of digital projects during all phases of the project cycle with responsibilities that include; project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Develop, track and manage project milestones, project plans, timelines and scope
- Facilitate identification of timelines, dashboards, success metrics, and financial scorecards for each initiative
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
- Provide expert advice and coaching to leads and teams to ensure best-practice execution
- Create a measurement system and/or tool to assess awareness, understanding, buy-in and support of change management activities
- Make reports and presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
What you will need to succeed:
- Good understanding of Agile process (Scrum Framework, Lean and Scaled Agile Framework)
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a quickly changing environment
- People management and team building skills
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills.
What will make you stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- Previous project management experience in financial services/global money transfer industry
- Experience in a global digital expansion program previously
- Agile, PMP and CSM certifications.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global pay and benefits
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries.
What we offer:
Ongoing learning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work. An interesting multicultural working environment with the ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems. An attractive base salary depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package. As a member of our team you will also be involved in our global employee recognition program.
Growth and innovation are the story of our past and they will define our future, so if you’re looking for a company on the move – and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet – then Western Union could be the right place for you.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next ground breaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
À propos de: Western Union
We are a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2017, we completed more than 800 million transactions for our consumer and business clients. We continue to innovate, developing new ways to send money through digital, mobile, and retail channels, with an array of convenient pay-out options to meet business and consumer needs.